This is the place you need to be if you’re ready to go from thinking about getting control of your weight and health to being as proud of your body as you are of your family and career.
Before we work to help you become SuperYou, here are 10 things you should probably know about me.
1. I’ve never tap danced in my life, but ever since I was a kid I believe I could be an exceptional tap dancer.
2. As a kid, I loved to watch my dad run road races and would challenge myself to see how many places I could cheer him on along the route (he’s the reason helping others is my passion).
3. I get a smile so big it hurts when a client conquers their first chin up.
4. Sitting on a deck overlooking the water w/ a cup of coffee and the newspaper is my happiest place.
5. I used to be terrible at communication (Exhibit A: The “Paint Spill” Story) but now it’s the superpower that drives valuable and fulfilling personal and professional relationships.
6. When someone tells me they’ve never felt so supported I feel like doing that double backflip I’ve never been able to do.
7. I can’t stop myself from giving my wife Joanna and son Hudson an overdose of kisses every time I walk into the house.
8. My childhood nickname as a kid was “Groceries” which is probably why I had to shop for clothes in the “husky” section.
9. My super skill is simplifying thing until they’re so easy they’re impossible not to do.
10. I love helping time-strapped go-getters get off the diet and exercise merry go round and finally build a body that they smile at every time they get out of the shower, brimming with energy and moving like a finely tuned machine.
We work together so you can:
live life vibrantly and forever make the love of your life smile
have more energy to do the things like race your kids to the car or carry 10 bags of groceries into the house
eliminate consistent aches and pains and have the confidence and body to go skydiving, walk 18 holes of golf or carry a heavy box down the stairs
Stop getting dragged down by your body. Instead, lounge by the pool with your friends, be front and center in every picture and deliver a standing ovation speech at the next charity event
Cut through the confusing, conflicting diet and exercise info and execute a personalized plan so you can stop wishing you are in better shape and actually get there.
Ready to be as proud of your body as you are of your family? Click here to take the first step.